Fish Analog 60/15 Gel Diet # 5T8O - 1 kg
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Mazuri Fish Analog products are designed as a convenient and nutritionally complete alternative to feeding frozen fish to marine mammals, birds and other aquatic species.
Available for purchase through a local dealer - Where to buy.
Mazuri® Fish Analog products are designed as a convenient and nutritionally complete alternative to feeding frozen fish to marine mammals, birds and other aquatic species, and have proven to be palatable in dolphins, seals, sea lions, penguins, beluga whales and other marine species. We recommend intake of 25 to 50% of the animals’ diet to provide optimal nutrition, a convenient and consistent option when fish supplies are not ideal, and an excellent vehicle for delivery of prescribed medications. Fish Analog 60/15 Gel Diet is designed to provide a suitable replacement for shellfish and squid.
Features and Benefits
Sustainable fish meal sources used.
Highly palatable – Accepted by numerous piscivores - penguins, seals, sea lions, etc.
Nutritionally complete – No supplementation necessary.
- Contains all vitamins and trace minerals known to be required by fish.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C - Longer shelf life.
- Gel form allows for inclusion of prescribed medication.
- Reduces the need for freezer space.
Product Form: Dry Powder - Available by the kg
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Product Sheet: 5T8O
- Mazuri® Fish Analog 60/15 Gel Diet is designed to be an essential part of the total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Fish Analog 60/15 can be fed at a rate of 25 to 50% of the animals' diet to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix, by weight, 75% hot water to 25% Mazuri® Fish Analog 60/15 Gel Diet 5T8O. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
- Feed to fish.
Mazuri® Fish Analog 60/15 Gel Diet has a 9 month shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be stored frozen for up to 6 months. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of no more than 1 months usage as repeated entry into the container exposes gel oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.
Fish meal (menhaden), gelatin, low ash poultry meal, fish oil (menhaden), beet pulp, lecithin, potassium chloride, xanthan gum, salt, spirulina algae, l-lysine, taurine, choline bitartrate, brewers dried yeast, l- tryptophan, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), calcium pantothenate, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), inositol, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), vitamin B12 supplement, magnesium oxide, manganous oxide, niacin, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, thiamin mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin.
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals.
to send us an e-mail.