Fish Analog 60/15 Gel Diet # 5T8O - 1 kg
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Formula Code: 5T8O
Catalog #: 1812784
Available for purchase through a local dealer - Where to buy.
Mazuri Fish Analog products are designed as a convenient and nutritionally complete alternative to feeding frozen fish to marine mammals, birds and other aquatic species.
Mazuri® Fish Analog products are designed as a convenient and nutritionally complete alternative to feeding frozen fish to marine mammals, birds and other aquatic species, and have proven to be palatable in dolphins, seals, sea lions, penguins, beluga whales and other marine species. Mazuri® Fish Analog 60/15 Gel Diet is designed to provide a suitable replacement for shellfish and squid. We recommend intake of 25 to 50% of the animals’ diet to provide optimal nutrition. A convenient and consistent option when fish supplies are not ideal, these products also serve as a vehicle for delivery of prescribed medications.
Features and Benefits
Sustainable fish meal source used.
Highly palatable – Accepted by numerous piscivores - penguins, seals, sea lions, etc.
Nutritionally complete – No supplementation necessary.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C - Longer shelf life.
- Gel form allows for inclusion of prescribed medication.
- Reduces the need for freezer space.
Product Form: Dry Powder - Available by the kg
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Product Sheet: 5T8O
- Mazuri® Fish Analog 60/15 Gel Diet is designed to be an essential part of the total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Herbivore Aquatic Gel Diet can be fed at a rate of 25 to 50% of the animals’ diet to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix, by weight, 65% boiling (or water to 35% Mazuri® Fish Analog 60/15 Gel Diet. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
- Feed to fish.
Mazuri® Fish Analog products have a 1-year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bags in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.
Menhaden meal, low ash chicken meal, gelatin, fish oil, squid meal, dried beet pulp, potassium chloride, lecithin, xanthan gum, spirulina algae meal (color), l-lysine, salt, taurine, choline bitartrate, l-tryptophan, yeast, magnesium oxide, inositol, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), manganous oxide, nicotinic acid, calcium pantothenate, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), rosemary extract, citric acid (a preservative), copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, dl-methionine, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3).
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals.
to send us an e-mail.