ADF-#25 Herbivore # 5649 - 50 lb
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Formula Code: 5649
Catalog #: 0005488
Available for purchase through a local dealer - Where to buy.
Mazuri ADF-#25 Herbivore is based on formulation designed by Dr. Duane Ullrey (1987), for use in feeding of exotic ungulates during growth and reproduction when roughage and pasture are in short supply.
Features and Benefits
Product Form: Pellet: 1/4" diameter x 3/4" length
Product Size: 50 lb. net weight paper sack
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Acid Detergent Fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Moisture not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
CONTAINS MORE THAN 15 PPM COPPER - IF USING FOR SHEEP SPECIES ENSURE TO BALANCE THE COMPLETE DIET FOR TOTAL COPPER INTAKE.
- Expected intake should be 25% of the feed intake of the animal, as fed. Offer hay and/or browse at a level to provide the remainder of the diet. Animals generally should be fed 1-3% of body weight per day.
- The amount of diet the animal requires will vary according to its species, age, size, life stage, health status and activity of the animal and the environmental temperature.
- This product is not intended for, nor recommended for browsing herbivores. Research suggests that browsing herbivores such as giraffe, moose, reindeer and many small ruminants should be maintained on low starch diets. This product contains appreciable quantities of starch, and thus is not recommended for browsing herbivores. Option for browsing animals include Mazuri® Wild Herbivore High Fiber pellets or cubes (5ZF1 or 5V05) and Wild Herbivore Plus (5ZK4).
- Always provide animals with plenty of fresh, clean water.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Dehydrated alfalfa meal, wheat middlings, ground soybean hulls, cane molasses, dicalcium phosphate, salt, soybean oil, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, manganous oxide, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of vitamin E), zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, ethoxyquin (a preservative), copper sulfate, niacin, vitamin B12 supplement, calcium pantothenate, zinc sulfate, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, calcium iodate, vitamin A acetate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, biotin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).