Alpaca Chews # 56BU - 40 lb
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Mazuri Alpaca Chews is a mini-cubed supplement especially designed to meet the nutritional needs of Alpacas fed hay or pasture, and is formulated with the leading alpaca veterinarian, Dr. Norm Evans.
Features and benefits
• No distillers dried grains and solubles - Reduces risk of mycotoxin contamination.
• Calcium and phosphorus concentrations appropriate for alpacas fed hay or pasture.
• Added vitamin E and selenium - Reduce or eliminate the need to supplement or inject.
• Added biotin, niacin and thiamin - For optimum fiber production and stress tolerance.
• Fortified with organic minerals - Provides increased mineral availability.
• Contains yeast cultures - Promotes feed digestibility and added palatability.
• Contains flaxseed - A source of omega-3 fatty acids.
• Meets NRC recommendations for New World Camelids.
Product Form: Mini-Cube: 1/4" diameter x 3/4" length.
Product Size: 40 lb. net weight paper sack
Guaranteed Analysis -
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Caution: Follow label directions: Feeding added selenium at levels in excess of 0.3 ppm in the total diet is prohibited.
- To be fed with free-choice hay. In order to meet NRC recommendations for new world camelids, animals being fed hay should consume this product at a rate of 0.5% of body weight (BW) or more. Animals on fresh pasture should consume this product at a rate of 0.25-0.33% of BW or more. Measuring of food by weight is recommended; however the average weight of a level 1/2 cup of product = 75g (0.17 lb.). A level 1 cup measure weighs 150 g (.35 lb.).
- Daily supplement amounts:
Pregnant females in good condition, 0.50 lb. feed per 100 lbs. of animal BW
Lactating females, 0.63-0.75 lb. per 100 lbs. of animal BW
Active or growing males, 0.40-0.50 lb. per 100 lbs. of animal BW
Older females or animals under stress, 0.34-0.50 lb. per 100 lbs. of animal BW
Crias 8 weeks of age to weaning, 0.25-0.34 lb. per 50 lbs. of animal BW
Mature males, 0.25-0.34 lb. per 100 lbs. animal BW
DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP
- DUE TO HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF SUPPLEMENTAL COPPER.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 270 days of bag manufacturing.
Wheat middlings, ground soybean hulls, dicalcium phosphate, dehydrated alfalfa meal, yeast culture, dehulled soybean meal, flaxseed meal, cane molasses, salt, zinc proteinate, rice hulls, calcium carbonate, soybean oil, vitamin E supplement, manganese proteinate, thiamin mononitrate, niacin, selenium yeast, apple flavor, manganese sulfate, choline chloride, calcium sulfate, mineral oil, copper chloride, calcium pantothenate, cobalt proteinate, niacin, biotin, riboflavin, vitamin B12 supplement, calcium iodate, iron proteinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium selenite, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), folic acid, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals.
CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail.