Low Calorie Aquatic Gel Diet # 5B0Q - 1 kg
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Mazuri Low Calorie Aquatic Gel Diet 5B0Q is designed for the feeding of aquarium fish that need lower caloric density, based on lower fat content & higher prepared moisture content compared to 5B0C Aquatic Gel Diet for Carnivores.
This diet is shipped as a powder which is designed to be made into a gel prior to feeding.
Features & Benefits
- Soft-moist texture of gel - More palatable to fish which are difficult to feed.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C - Longer shelf life.
- Contains all vitamins and trace minerals known to be required by fish.
- Contains PrimaLac - A source of live viable naturally occurring microorganisms which may improve gastrointestinal and skin health in fish.
- Contains pigmenting agents - Provides optimum coloration.
- Low fat - Useful for overweight exhibit animals.
- High moisture- Useful for animals used to eating high moisture food items.
- Multiple sustainable fish meal sources used.
Product Form: Powder - Available by the kg.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
- Mazuri® Low Calorie Aquatic Diet is deigned to be an essential part of a total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Low Calorie Aquatic Gel Diet can be fed at a rate of up to 50% of the animals' diet to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
Caution: Follow label directions: Feeding added selenium at levels in excess of 0.3 ppm in the total diet is prohibited.
- Mix, by weight, 80% boiling (>180°F) boiling water to 20% Mazuri® Low Calorie Aquatic Gel Diet 5B0Q. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
- Feed to omnivorous fish.
Mazuri® Low Calorie Aquatic Gel Diet has a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be stored frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of no more than 1 weeks usage as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.
Fish meal (menhaden), salmon meal, gelatin, xanthan gum, squid meal, salt, potassium chloride, betaine (a chemo attractant for fish), shrimp meal, soybean oil, Primalac (Lactobacillus cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifido bacterium bifidium, Enterococcus faecium, rice mill), spirulina algae, l-ascorbyl-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), taurine, niacin, choline chloride, zinc-HMTB (a methionine precursor), inositol, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative; citric acid, ascorbic acid, rosemary extract, lecithin), manganese-HMTB (a methionine precursor), riboflavin, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of natural vitamin E), pyridoxine hydrochloride, fish oil (menhaden), astaxanthin, thiamin mononitrate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, canthaxanthin, marigold extract, tribasic copper chloride, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, sodium selenite, biotin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals. CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail.