Bear Diet # 5ZH6 - 40 lb
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Features and Benefits
Product Form: Extruded biscuit size: 5/8" x 1" length.
- Bear-specific balanced formulation - No supplementation required.
- Highly digestible low-gluten formulation - Increases digestibility, reduces stool volume.
- High in essential fatty acids including fish oils - Maintains a good coat condition.
- Highly palatable - Bears will consume amounts needed without excessive weight gain.
- High level of vitamin E and other nutrients - Designed to encourage breeding outcome.
- Elongated pellet size - Easily handled by species such as bears, etc.
40 lb. net weight paper sack.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not less then
Sodium not more than
Mazuri Bear Diet should be considered the main diet for the wide range of bear species kept by zoos. The amount of feed can only be determined by experience and depends largely on the size of the animal, the age when Mazuri Bear Diet is introduced, and whether the individual is a delicate feeder.
Ground brown rice, low ash poultry by-product meal, ground oats, porcine meat meal, dried beet pulp, poultry fat preserved with ethoxyquin, fish meal (menhaden), dried egg product, poultry digest (a palatant), dicalcium phosphate, salt, lecithin, fish oil (menhaden), soybean oil, dried brewers yeast, potassium chloride, taurine, dl-methionine, choline chloride, phosphoric acid, ferrous sulfate, inositol, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source vitamin E), vitamin B12 supplement, niacin, manganous oxide, thiamin mononitrate, ethoxyquin (a preservative), calcium carbonate, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), zinc sulfate, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, biotin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals.
CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail.