Exotic Canine Diet # 5MN2 - 15 kg
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Features & Benefits
• Tested in red, Mexican and gray wolves.
• Formulated for the exotic canine.
• Complete nutrition - No supplementation required.
• Promotes good body condition and a shiny, healthy coat.
• Nutrient dense - promotes low stool volume and firm stools.
• Extruded pellet: 3/8" diameter x 5/16" length.
15 kg (33 lb) net weight paper sack.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
- Change the animal’s diet gradually by mixing Mazuri® Exotic Canine Diet with the current diet . Increase the proportion of Mazuri® Exotic Canine Diet each day until the animals are completely switched over.
- Feed free-choice to growing or active animals. The amount of food consumed will vary with the animal’s level of activity, physiological stage and environment.
- For body weight maintenance or low activity animals, consumption will be approximately (based upon the animal’s current body weight):
|Animal weight, lb
20 lb. animal
30 lb. animal
50 lb. animal
70 lb. animal
|Mazuri® Exotic Canine Diet, g (oz)
205 grams (7.2 oz)
305 grams (10.7 oz)
500 grams (17.6 oz)
695 grams (24.5 oz)
- Active animals may require more feed to maintain condition.
- Breeding and lactating animals should be fed free-choice, but body weight should be monitored during gestation. If the animal begins to gain excessive weight, feed should be limited.
Poultry by-product meal, ground corn, corn gluten meal, porcine animal fat preserved with BHA, ground brown rice, porcine meat and bone meal, poultry fat preserved with BHA, dried beet pulp, ground soybean hulls, linseed meal, brewers dried yeast, natural poultry flavor, spray dried animal blood cells, dried egg product, salt, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, taurine, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E; citric acid, rosemary extract), choline chloride, dl-methionine, ferrous sulfate, inositol, zinc oxide, dicalcium phosphate, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), cobalt carbonate, calcium iodate, nicotinic acid, manganous oxide, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, copper sulfate, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, biotin, sodium selenite, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement.
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals.
CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail.