Flamingo Complete Diet # 5644 - 50 lb
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Features and Benefits
• Floating diet - Allows for feeding of bird in the water and prevents accumulation on the bottom of the feeding area, limiting water contamination and waste.
• Ground diet available - For birds or management conditions that require small particle size.
• Nutritionally balanced - Contains high levels of vitamins and fish proteins.
• Contains canthaxanthin - A pigment that is designed to maintain plumage color.
• Contains stabilized vitamin C - Longer shelf life.
• Sustainable fish meal source used.
Product Form: Extruded pellet size: 3/16" diameter x 3/8" length
Product Size: 50 lb. net weight paper sack.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Product Sheet: 5644
Mazuri® Flamingo Complete Diet can be fed as a major part of the birds’ daily food intake for growth and maintenance. Feed 23-30 g/kg of bodyweight per bird per day including parent-fed chicks. Young birds will start to consume product after parent feeding dwindles. Increase amount of product offered if captive birds compete for the feed with other non-collection birds such as starlings and seagulls. Adult birds will usually eat 150-200 grams/day. For breeding flamingos use Mazuri® Flamingo Breeder Diet.
The feed can be scattered directly in shallow water, or it can be fed in a long, shallow trough.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Product Sheet: 5644
Ground corn, wheat middlings, whole wheat, fish meal, porcine meat and bone meal, dehulled soybean meal, brewers dried yeast, soybean oil, calcium carbonate, spray dried animal blood cells, dl-methionine, l-lysine, salt, dicalcium phosphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, choline chloride, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), canthaxanthin (color), vitamin A acetate, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), lascorbyl- 2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), biotin, rosemary extract, citric acid, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, magnesium oxide, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), folic acid, nicotinic acid, inositol, vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, p-aminobenzoic acid, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, sodium selenite,calcium iodate.
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals.
CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail.