Flamingo Complete Diet # 5644 - 50 lb
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Features and Benefits
• Floating diet - Allows for feeding of bird in the water and prevents accumulation on the bottom of the feeding area, limiting water contamination and waste.
• Ground diet available - For birds or management conditions that require small particle size.
• Nutritionally balanced - Contains high levels of vitamins and fish proteins.
• Contains canthaxanthin - A pigment that is designed to maintain plumage color.
• Contains stabilized vitamin C - Longer shelf life.
• Sustainable fish meal source used.
Product Form: Extruded pellet size: 3/16" diameter x 3/8" length
Product Size: 50 lb. net weight paper sack.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Product Sheet: 5644
Mazuri® Flamingo Complete Diet can be fed as a major part of the birds’ daily food intake for growth and maintenance. Feed 23-30 g/kg of bodyweight per bird per day including parent-fed chicks. Young birds will start to consume product after parent feeding dwindles. Increase amount of product offered if captive birds compete for the feed with other non-collection birds such as starlings and seagulls. Adult birds will usually eat 150-200 grams/day. For breeding flamingos use Mazuri® Flamingo Breeder Diet.
The feed can be scattered directly in shallow water, or it can be fed in a long, shallow trough.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Product Sheet: 5644
Ground corn, wheat middlings, ground wheat, fish meal (menhaden), porcine meat and bone meal, dehulled soybean meal, brewers dried yeast, soybean oil, calcium carbonate, dlmethionine, dicalcium phosphate, l-lysine, salt, choline chloride, magnesium oxide, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), ethoxyquin (a preservative), zinc oxide, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), niacin, canthaxanthin (color), inositol, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, thiamin mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), calcium iodate, p-aminobenzoic acid, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement.
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals.
CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail.