Fresh Water Turtle Diet # 5M87 - 25 lb
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Features and Benefits
- Complete life cycle diet.
- Nutritionally complete - No vitamin or mineral supplements required.
- Floating diet - For natural feeding behavior.
- High level of fish and animal protein - Meets the needs of carnivorous species.
- Contains natural vitamin E.
Product Form : Extruded size: 5/32" round particles.
Product Size: 25 lb net weight paper sack.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
- Mazuri® Fresh Water Turtle Diet should be fed to juvenile or adult carnivorous turtles one time per day, three to five times per week.
- The diet should be scattered on the water, where it will float.
- For best results, feed only the amount of diet that the turtles will readily consume in one day.
- The turtles will eat the floating diet for 15 to 20 minutes, and then they will bask for a period of time. The turtles will return later in the day and eat the remaining diet from the bottom.
- Do not overfeed as excess feed will decompose resulting in poor water quality.
- The actual amount of diet the turtles will eat varies with temperature.
For best results, store contents of paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend fershness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Ground corn, fish meal (menhaden), dehulled soybean meal, low ash poultry by-product meal, corn gluten meal, fish oil (menhaden), porcine meat meal, salt, brewers dried yeast, magnesium oxide, choline chloride, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source of vitamin E), niacin, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), zinc oxide, manganous oxide, calcium carbonate, ferrous carbonate, calcium pantothenate, ethoxyquin (a preservative), riboflavin, vitamin B12 supplement, copper sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), dl-methionine, folic acid, zinc sulfate, vitamin A acetate, calcium iodate, biotin, cobalt carbonate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals. CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail.