Insectivore Gel # 5SV7 - 1 kg
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Mazuri® Insectivore Gel is designed to simulate the high protein, high fiber diet of insectivorous animals.
Features & Benefits
- Complete and balanced for insectivores.
- Highly fortified - May feed supplemental foods.
- High fiber helps simulate chitin.
- Contaims taurine & natural vitamin E.
- Contains fish oil for long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains lecithin for phospholipids.
Product Form: Dry meal
Product Size: 1 kg per container.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
- Mazuri® Insectivore Gel Diet can be fed in combination with fruit, vegetables, browse or other food items. Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- A targeted level would be 2.5%-3.0% powder per kg of animal by body weight per day (never feed dry powder without combining with water).
- Mix, by weight, 65% hot water to 35% Mazuri® Insectivore Gel Diet 5SV7, or for a more firm product use less water.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for two minutes, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
Ground soybean hulls, poultry meal, low-ash poultry meal, ground wheat, dried beet pulp, gelatin, rice flour, soy flour, dried egg product, ground aspen, porcine animal fat preserved with BHA, poultry digest (flavor), stabilized poultry fat (with ethoxyquin), powdered cellulose, brewers dried yeast, wheat germ, shrimp meal, fish meal (menhaden), dried whey, lecithin, soy oil, fish oil (menhaden), phosphoric acid, xanthan gum, dl-methionine, salt, taurine, marigold extract, riboflavin, choline chloride, dicalcium phosphate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex(vitamin K), mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), thiamin mononitrate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), inositol, vitamin A acetate, l-ascorbyl polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), vitamin B12 supplement, calcium pantothenate, niacin, manganous oxide, calcium carbonate, zinc oxide, canthaxanthin, ferrous sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, zinc sulfate, folic acid, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, biotin, sodium selenite.
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals.
CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail.