Koi Pond Nuggets # 5M78 - 20 lb
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Features & Benefits
- Complete nutrition - No supplement needed.
- Contains spirulina algae - Provides source of pigmentation.
- Sustainable fishmeal source used.
- Stabilized source of vitamin C - Improves shelf-life and water stability.
- Highly palatable - Fish will eat it readily.
- Floating particles - Fish can be observed eating.
Product Form: Extruded particle - 3/16" x 3/16"
Product Size: 20 lb. net weight paper sack
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Moisture not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
- Feed to koi in ponds as a floating feed.
- Mazuri® Koi Pond Nuggets (5M78) are suitable for fish six inches or larger.
- Feed only as much as fish will readily consume.
- Do not over feed as excess feed will decompose in the water, resulting in poor water quality, which in turn can be harmful to the health of the fish.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lids. Diets are packaged in sealed containers under nitrogen to ensure optimal freshness. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Dehulled soybean meal, ground corn, fish meal (menhaden), wheat middlings, corn gluten meal, calcium carbonate, dehydrated alfalfa meal, salt, betaine (a chemo attractant for fish), brewers dried yeast, spirulina algae meal, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), ascorbic acid, citric acid, rosemary extract, lecithin, choline chloride, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of vitamin E), manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, marigold extract, niacin, dl-methionine, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), copper sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, dicalcium phosphate, riboflavin, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, pyridoxine, folic acid, biotin, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals. CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail.