Mini Pig Active Adult # 5Z91 - 25 lb
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Mazuri Mini Pig Active Adult is a moderate-energy, high-fiber diet for exotic miniature pigs, such as the Vietnamese potbellied pig, and is formulated to help support moderate growth while helping to satisfy hunger.
Mazuri® Mini Pig Active Adult is a moderate-energy, high-fiber diet for exotic miniature pigs, such as the Vietnamese potbellied pig, and is formulated to help support moderate growth rate while helping to satisfy hunger. This ration can be used as a maintenance diet for active, adult animals. It can be fed in combination with Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth diet 5Z90 to support nutrient needs of gestating or lactating females.
Features & Benefits
- Moderate-energy, high-fiber ratio - For controlled growth and consumption rates.
- Complete nutrition - Supplemental vitamins and minerals not required.
- Amino acid balanced - Provides the amino acids needed in active stage.
- Pellet form - Easy to feed; minimizes dust and waste.
- Zinc methionine and natural vitamin E - Provides for optimal skin condition.
- No meat products.
- Urine acidifier and Yucca extract added - Aimed to decrease urinary calculi and ammonia in urine.
- Added flaxseed - To support skin and immune system health.
Product Form: Mini-Cube size: 5/32" diameter x 1/2" length
Product Size: 25 lb. net weight paper sack
|Crude protein not less than
Lysine not less than
Crude fat not less than
Omega 3-Fatty acids
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Selenium not less than
Zinc not less than
*This includes not more than 0.5% equivalent crude protein which is not nutritionally available to pot bellied or mini-pigs.
- Feed Mazuri® Mini Pig Active Adult to pigs previously fed Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth diet or to other pigs being maintained. Mix this product with equal amounts of prior product for at least 3-5 days to help adjust animals to new feed.
- The level of feed intake depends on many factors of which include: environmental temperature, other foods available, level of activity, and social hierarchy.
- For maintenance of more active, young adult animals (up to 1 1/2 years of age), regulate feed to a level which maintains body weight (BW) without putting on excess fat. A level of 1-2% current BW works well for many owners. Measuring of food by weight is recommended; however the average weight of a level 1/2 cup of product = 85g (0.187 lb.). A level 1 cup measure weighs 172g (0.38 lb.).
- Change to Mazuri® Youth diet as desired to regulate growth in these scenarios:
- Gestating or lactating females, feed a mixture of 50% Active Adult diet and 50% Youth diet for optimal energy.
- For high energy, as in the case of large litter size or multiple breedings, increase Youth diet to 60% of daily intake.
- When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted for minimize feed wastage. Feeders should be managed to provide adequate feeding space and to prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
Feeding rates available on the product sheet.Storage Conditions
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Ground corn, wheat middlings, ground oats, dehulled soybean meal, dehydrated alfalfa meal, ground soybean hulls, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, dicalcium phosphate, calcium lignin sulfonate (pelleting agent), cane molasses, calcium carbonate, ammonium chloride, salt, dl-methionine, choline chloride, zinc methionine complex, dried yucca shidigera extract, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, calcium pantothenate, ferrous sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (natural source of vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, thiamin mononitrate, niacin, citric acid, artificial flavors, monosodium glutamate (flavor enhancer), l-lysine, manganese sulfate, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), ascorbic acid, manganous oxide, BHT (a preservative), propylene glycol, zinc oxide, rosemary extract, lecithin, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, copper chloride, sodium selenite.
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals. CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail.