Mini Pig Youth # 5Z90 - 25 lb
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Mazuri Mini-Pig Youth Diet is a nutritionally complete, balanced diet for porcine species that designed to help young animals off to a healthy start. Specially formulated for young pigs in collections & to meet the needs of exotic miniature pigs.
Features & Benefits
• Complete nutrition - Supplemental vitamins and minerals not required.
• Contains dried whey - Contains milk proteins to help in transitioning weanlings.
• Added fat - To provide high energy.
• Pellet form - Easy to feed; minimizes dust and waste.
• Zinc methionine and natural vitamin E - Provides for optimal skin condition.
• No meat products.
• Yucca extract - Aimed to reduce ammonia in urine.
• Added flaxseed - To support skin and immune system health.
Product Form: Mini-cube size: 5/32" diameter x 1/2" length
Product Size: 25 lb. net weight paper sack
|Crude protein not less than
Lysine not less than
Crude fat not less than
Omega 3-Fatty acids
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Selenium not less than
Zinc not less than
*This includes not more than 0.5% equivalent crude protein which is not nutritionally available to pot bellied or mini-pigs.
- Feed Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth diet on a free-choice basis as creep feed from 7 days post-weaning until 8 weeks of age or older. Continue feeding free-choice if rapid growth is desired or feed at a rate of 1.5-3% of current body weight to regulate growth rate. Do not underfeed. Measuring of food by weight is recommended; however the average weight of a level 1/2 cup of product = 85g (0.187 lb.). A level 1 cup measure weighs 172g (0.38 lb.).
- The level of feed intake depends on many factors some of which include: environmental temperature, other foods available, level of activity, social hierarchy.
- Change to Mazuri® Active Adult 5Z91 diet as desired to regulate growth rate at 16 weeks of age or older.
- Gestating or lactating females, feed a mixture of 50% Active Adult diet and 50% Youth diet for increased energy.
- For higher energy, as in the case of large litter size or multiple breedings, increase Youth diet to 60% of daily intake.
- When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted for minimize feed wastage. Feeders should be managed to provide adequate feeding space and to prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
Feeding rates available on the Product sheet.Storage Conditions
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Ground corn, dehulled soybean meal, dried whey, sucrose, flaxseed, dicalcium dhosphate, soybean oil, cane molasses, dried beet pulp, dehydrated alfalfa meal, calcium carbonate, dl-methionine, salt, choline chloride, zinc methionine complex, dried yucca shidigera extract, l-lysine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, ferrous sulfate, biotin, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (natural source of vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, riboflavin, zinc oxide, niacin, thiamin mononitrate, manganese sulfate, manganous oxide, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), copper sulfate, citric acid, ascorbic acid, rosemary extract, lecithin, zinc sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, copper chloride, sodium selenite.
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals. CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail.