Monkey Crunch 20 # 5M29 - 20 lb
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Mazuri Monkey Crunch 20 is a highly palatable, crunchy treat formulated for dietary enrichment. Monkey Crunch is nutritionally balanced to ensure primates are receiving all of the necessary nutritional components.
Features and Benefits
Product Form: Biscuit: 1" diameter x1 1/2" length
- Very high palatability - Animals readily consume the product.
- Crisp, crunch texture - A texture pReferred by many animals.
- Complete diet - Supplementation with vitamins and minerals is not necessary.
20 lb net weight.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
- Mazuri® Monkey Crunch Biscuit is designed to be an essential part of a total primate feeding system and may be used in conjunction with all other Mazuri® primate products.
- Primates generally consume about 2% to 4% of their body weight in food each day on a dry matter basis (i.e., a 50 kg animal will eat 1 to 2 kg of food per day, on a dry matter basis).
- Mazuri® Monkey Crunch Biscuit can be supplemented with fresh vegetables and fruit if this is desired to provide variety in the diet, as long as the dry matter of these items does not exceed 50% of the dry matter consumption. Using typical produce and browse, a feeding program on as “as fed” basis is would consist of 60% produce/browse and 40% Mazuri® primate products (i.e., a diet may be 6 lb. of produce/browse plus 4 lb. of one or a mix of Mazuri® primate products).
- The amount of diet the animal requires will vary according to its age, size, life stage, health status and activity of the animal and the environmental temperature.
- Adjust daily feed intake based on the health status, body condition and nutrient level desired to meet the needs of your primates.
- Diet may be soaked to soften the biscuits for infants or animals that have difficulty chewing.
- Fresh, clean water should be available at all times.
- Primates require ascorbic acid (vitamin C) in their daily diet. Mazuri® Primate Diets contain a stabilized form of vitamin C that is stable under appropriate storage conditions for at least 1 year from the date of manufacturing printed on the bag.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Ground corn, dehulled soybean meal, ground wheat, sucrose, wheat germ, dried egg product, soybean oil, calcium carbonate, flaxseed, brewers dried yeast, dicalcium phosphate, salt, dl-methionine, choline chloride, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), mixed tocopherols (preservative, form of vitamin E; citric acid, rosemary), d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source of vitamin E), manganous oxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, niacin, vitamin B12 supplement, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), vitamin A acetate, riboflavin, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, biotin, sodium selenite, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals.
CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail.