Ratite Diet # 5647 - 50 lb
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Mazuri Ratite Diet is a low-energy, low-protein, complete feed designed to meet the maintenance nutritional requirements of ratite species.
Features and Benefits
- Low energy, low protein - Designed to address leg problems that can occur with high energy and protein.
- Highly palatable - Animals readily consume the amount needed.
- Can be fed free-choice - Convenient; animals regulate their own intake.
- Added levels of essential minerals - Not necessary to supplement with other minerals.
- Pellet form - Easy to feed; easy for animals to handle; minimizes waste.
- Natural preserved with mixed tocopherols.
Product Form: Pellet size: 5/32" diameter x 1/2" length
Product Size: 50 lb. net weight paper sack
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Moisture not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not more than
- Feed ad libitum to birds such as ostriches, emus, rheas, and cassowaries.
- Feed to adult animals during the off-breeding season or to adult birds not kept for breeding purposes.
- Amount of feed consumed will depend upon age of animal and time of year.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Ground oats, dehydrated alfalfa meal, ground oat hulls, dehulled soybean meal, ground soy hulls, dicalcium phosphate, fish meal (menhaden), dried brewers yeast, calcium carbonate, ground corn, soybean oil, salt, dl-methionine, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), citric acid, ascorbic acid, rosemary extract, lecithin, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), ferrous sulfate, vitamin A acetate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), copper sulfate, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamin mononitrate, zinc sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, calcium iodate, riboflavin, cobalt carbonate, biotin, sodium selenite.
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals. CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail.