Timothy-Based Guinea Pig Diet # 5E6A - 5 lb
* Product enlarged to show detail.
Features and Benefits
- Nutritionally complete - No supplements needed including vitamin C.
- Timothy hay based pellet - Lower protein and better mineral balance than alfalfa.
- Higher Fiber - Promotes more chewing activity.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C - Remains active longer than traditional vitamin C.
- Contains probiotics - May promote GI tract health.
- Contains flaxseed - Great Omega-3 fatty acid source.
- Contains natural vitamin E.
- Contains yucca shidigera - A natural flavoring agent.
Product Form: Pellets: 5/32" diameter x 1/2" length.
Product Size: 5 lb. resealable poly bag.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Product Sheet: 5E6A
- Provide Mazuri® Timothy-Based Guinea Pig Diet free-choice. Ensure that food is replaced frequently and provided in appropriate feeders.
- If supplementation is desired, it is recommended to offer supplements at 25% or less of the diet (as is basis).
- The choice of supplementation will vary with life stage and animal preference.
- In general, good quality grass hay and leafy greens are ideal supplemental food items for adult animals.
- Growing animals may benefit from higher protein found in alfalfa hay.
- Fruit supplementation should be minimal to avoid excess dietary sugar.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
For best results, ensure bag seal is fully closed during storage. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within the “Best if used by” date.
Product Sheet: 5E6A
Ground timothy hay, ground soybean hulls, wheat middlings, dehulled soybean meal, ground oats, flaxseed, cane molasses, whole wheat, calcium carbonate, soybean oil, salt, dicalcium phosphate, dried whey, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), magnesium oxide, choline chloride, dl-methionine, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated, Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated, Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated, vitamin A supplement, dried yucca shidigera extract, Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, ground rice hulls, calcium pantothenate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, riboflavin, vegetable oil, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, nicotinic acid, cobalt carbonate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite.
Your MAZURI Exotic Animal Feed representatives are technical experts who are passionate about the health and well-being of your animals.
CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail.