- Feed intake will vary based on animal body size and lifestage, level of activity and environmental temperature.
- Toss diet onto the water, where the splashing may induce the feeding response.
- Feed to young, rapidly growing crocodilians to satiation.
- Adult crocodilians can be fed to body condition.
- The product may also be tossed directly into the animal’s mouth for training.
: A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices followed. Always provide reptiles with adequate natural light or a light source which supplies sufficient UV radiation between the wavelengths of 280 and 315 nm.Storage Conditions
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Poultry by-product meal, fish meal, wheat middlings, porcine meat and bone meal, ground corn, spray dried animal blood cells, wheat flour, porcine animal fat preserved with BHA and citric acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, choline chloride, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), thiamine mononitrate, cholecalciferol, folic acid, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), vitamin A acetate, riboflavin supplement, rosemary extract, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), nicotinic acid, citric acid, zinc oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, dl-methionine, manganous oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium carbonate, cobalt carbonate.