Caution - Follow label directions: Feeding added selenium at levels in excess of 0.3 ppm in the total diet is prohibited.Storage Conditions
- Feed free-choice to Kangaroos and Wallabies of all ages, starting with Joeys out of the pouch around 8 1/2 months.
- Adult animals can be expected to consume between 1% and 2% of their body weight depending on their physiological state and level of activity.
- Bottle-feeding Joey's: introduce slowly into the Joey's diet once solid foods are being consumed.
- Provide pasture or high quality hay - preferably grass hay - free choice.
- Alfalfa hay is not recommended as the calcium:phosphorus balance is not appropriate.
For best results, store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Ground Oats, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Soybean Hulls, Whole Wheat, Wheat Germ, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Salt, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Form of Vitamin E), Fructose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Cholecalciferol, Citric Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Nicotinic Acid, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.