- Feed to koi and goldfish 1 – 3 times per day and only as much as fish will readily consume in
- Do not overfeed, as excess feed will decompose in the water resulting in poor
water quality, which may be harmful to the health of your fish.
- Mazuri® Koi Platinum Bits are suitable for fish up to six inches. For the same nutrition in different particle size, consider:
- Mazuri® Koi Platinum Nuggets - suitable for fish greater than six inches long.
- Mazuri® Koi Platinum Ogata - suitable for all koi over twelve inches long.
- When feeding multiple sizes of fish, choose a particle size the smaller fish will be able to eat.
- It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets. This
diet is not intended for human consumption.
For best results, store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Germ, Wheat Middlings, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Spirulina Algae Meal, Anhydrous Betaine, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Biotin, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Choline Chloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Canthaxanthin (color), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Rosemary Extract, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Folic Acid, Nicotinic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ferrous Carbonate, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Copper Sulfate, Astaxanthin (color), DL-Methionine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Beta Carotene (color), Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite.