- Feed to koi in ponds or tanks as a floating feed.
- Mazuri Ogata is suitable for all koi over twelve inches long. For the same nutrition in different particle size, consider:
- Mazuri® Koi Platinum Bits - suitable for fish up to six inches.
- Mazuri® Koi Platinum Nuggets - suitable for fish greater than six inches long.
- Feed only as much as fish will readily consume.
- Do not over feed as excess feed will decompose in the water, resulting in poor water quality, which in turn can be harmful to the health of the fish.
For best results, store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Middlings, Wheat Germ, Fish Oil, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Betaine, Spirulina Algae Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Canthaxanthin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Rosemary Extract, Folic Acid, Nicotinic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Citric Acid, Riboflavin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Dicalcium Phosphate, Beta Carotene, Astaxanthin, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite.