- Mazuri® Aquatic Turtle Diet should be fed to juvenile or adult carnivorous turtles one time per day, three to five times per week. The diet should be scattered on the water, where it will float.
- For best results, feed only the amount of diet the turtles will readily consume in a 24 hour period. Turtles will usually eat floating diet for 15 to 20 minutes, and then bask for a period of time, returning later in the day to consume remaining diet that has sunk to the bottom.
- If daily feeding is desired, be attentive to ensure appropriate growth rates are maintained.
- Do not overfeed as excess feed will decompose resulting in poor water quality.
- The actual amount of diet the turtles will eat varies with temperature.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Polybags are packaged under nitrogen to ensure optimal freshness. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Fish Meal, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Fish Oil, Porcine Meat and Bone Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Biotin, Magnesium Oxide, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate, d-Alpha tocopheryl acetate, Rosemary Extract, Folic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Nicotinic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement, DL-Methionine, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Carbonate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite.