- Provide Mazuri® Timothy-Based Rabbit Diet free-choice to all life stages of rabbits.
- If supplementation is desired, at least 90% of the diet should consist of Mazuri® Timothy-Based Rabbit Diet to ensure adequate nutrition.
- Care should be taken to choose appropriate supplemental food items. For example:
- Mature or elderly rabbits may benefit from food items with lower calcium.
- Growing, gestating, and lactating animals may benefit from food items with higher calcium and protein.
- Rabbits maintained in breeding colonies, with high rates of breeding, may benefit form a diet with enhanced energy density.
- See Table (following page) for dietary composition when feeding different levels and types of hay.
- Provide plenty of fresh clean water at all times.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Ground Timothy Hay, Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Oat Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Ground Flaxseed, Lignin Sulfonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Yucca schidigera Extract, Yeast Culture, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, d-Alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of Vitamin E), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite.